**Update: The wonderful repair man called at 2 and said he felt so bad about the whole situation, so he searched everywhere for a fan! He was back by 3 and the fridge is now fixed!!! If you are in Dallas and have fridge problems, I highly recommend this guy! So I guess I did all of that complaining for nothing... should've known not to act that way!
So today has been an eventful day and we're only half way through! I FINALLY cleaned the entire house, and I feel so much better! The carpet has needed to be vacuumed, but I had to wait until I felt almost 100% better. Today was that day! I also dusted and cleaned the bathrooms. I can't tell you how happy it made me to finally clean everything. My back is now hurting a little, but that's how it is every day (I think I should be thanking my epidural for that!). So the day started off great but quickly went downhill when the refrigerator repair man came. Apparently our 2 year old fridge is in "bad shape".... thank you, General Electric. So after he fixed what he needed to today, he realized that the fan blade also needed to be replaced in order for the motor to work properly; however, he couldn't get one until Thursday or Friday. Now our food is going to be ruined if I don't move fast! Thankfully our friends, Matt and Erica, have room in their fridge for a few things, but I'm just annoyed at the whole situation. Oh well... I realize that things could be much worse, so I probably need to get over this. Thanks for letting me vent! :)
5 comments:
Ha! I didn't know it would show up that I deleted it post! All that because I mispelled a word! I'm sorry it was a bad news day. At least I'm bringing good food for us to eat tomorrow night during Lost!
Yuck....that is not fun!! Hopefully it is still under warranty....and I am proud of you cleaning. I haven't had a baby and I can't get the energy to clean.
Love you.
Hope you don't "feel it" tomorrow for cleaning today! Take it easy and don't rush it...and I'm only saying that being a fellow c-sectioner and having had 2 at that. I know you want to live in a clean house, but your tummy and back (and yes, you can thank the epidural for it hurting) hurting is just not worth it. :-) Just trying to look out for you. Glad you have a clean house though...I know it makes life so much happier!
You certainly didn't complain much, but I'm glad your fridge is fixed. I would panic if mine went out!
Post a Comment