Monday, December 19, 2011

Sausage Ball Recipe

As I was making the sausage balls for our Christmas party, I had to text my friend, Chelsea, because I think about her every time I make these. I had put this recipe into our Pi Phi cookbook, but instead of typing 2 cups of cheese, I accidentally put 5 cups. So when Chelsea made them, she called because she was struggling to get all of the cheese mixed in... oops! So Chelsea requested that I blog the recipe so she could always have it on hand... so here you go! Since I don't ever do this, I didn't take the necessary pictures, but you'll get the idea.

2 Cups Bisquick
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1 lb sausage
About 1/2 cup water

With your hands, combine all of the ingredients together, until the mixture feels like dough. Place small rounded balls on the greased cookie sheet. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes or until lightly brown.

It's simple and almost impossible to mess up... unless of course you try 5 cups of cheese instead of just 2!

All of the ingredients combined to make the dough

The balls before being cooked...
and obviously I forgot to take a picture of them after being in the oven!

No comments: