Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day...a little late!

I had such a great mother's day! Harper handed me this paper on Saturday night, so I had a lot of decisions to make!


I chose donuts for breakfast because I didn't want to be overly full so early in the morning. I also got to sleep in (something I get to do every weekend) which was great...especially because I had a miserable cold. I let Harper choose lunch, and of course, she chose Potbelly. Then we went to see the movie, Chimpanzee. It was so sweet! After the movie, Harper and I enjoyed a manicure.








Since I knew our dinner would be filling, I chose dessert before church! So we enjoyed some yogurt after our manicures. While there, Harper called her grandmas, and this picture was when she was talking to my Gran-D. It cracked us up!!!


Our evening ended with dinner at Benihana, and it was delicious!!!! I love every single part of that meal. Our table mates were especially entertaining this time, so that made for a funny evening!!! It was a great day with my favorite people! They sure spoiled me!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: