Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

May flew by so quickly for us... probably because we were out of town for most of it! The days are getting hotter and hotter (and even longer!), so we're trying to find ways to keep cool and occupied. The spray park near our house is finally open, and Harper loves it! She doesn't last too long, but that's just fine with me!

My friend, Erica, had a great idea for the summer. We're doing a babysitting trade-off on Tuesdays and Thursdays. One day she keeps Harper and the other, I keep Saylor. Yesterday was my morning off, and it was fabulous! I enjoyed a fabulous pedicure and uninterrupted lunch. I am so glad she had this idea! It's going to be so great for everyone!

And finally, I was in a wedding last weekend. It was a wonderful college friend, so I absolutely loved getting to be with my best friends from school! Harper was quite a hit too! She only went to the reception, but received a lot of attention when she danced. I definitely saw strangers taking her picture! It was hilarious! That was just her warm-up... she is now fully ready for her Tia's wedding next week!

Harper and Saylor love being together!

A rare family photo

The 711 crew!

And... my most favorite picture of all time.
Could they be any more gorgeous?!?!

Up next, we're heading to LR for Leah's big wedding week!!! We can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to see you for Leah's wedding! Looks like ya'll had fun at the wedding. You and Harper looked beautiful!

Linds said...

awww, that picture of Harper and your mom is a framer!

The Allens said...

The babysitting swap is a great idea. I was telling Jory the other night that just having one morning a week when I could go do things without Aaron would be great.

Love the last picture!