As you may remember, Annalise and my mom came to visit last week. It was such a busy week! Whew... I don't know how people take care of more than 1 child at a time. I literally don't know what I would've done if my mom hadn't come to help! She was so wonderful all week, playing everything Annalise wanted to. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the week. She was so great with Harper and loved her so much! It was precious!
My mom with her girls!
Kissing on Harper
Annalise loved holding her...
Harper's eyes reveal that she might be a little concerned
Best friends!
She loved playing with her in her gym
The gym was very full once the baby doll was added to the mix
On another note, today has been a lot better! She has been a little grouchy this afternoon, but at least it hasn't been all day! :)
1 comment:
They are too precious!! Love you sister.
Post a Comment