Thursday, October 23, 2008

We Miss Eliana!!!

Corby and I went to Little Rock this past weekend to visit my family. I then stayed a few extra days because Lindsey and Eliana were staying too. We had such a wonderful time together! This was Corby's first time to meet Eliana, and I must say, they hit it off right away! She loved being held by him! It was too cute!!! She also has a love for my mom's cat Daisy, who sadly doesn't have the same affection for Eliana. Every time she would walk past the cat, Daisy would swat at her. It didn't phase Eliana, instead, she would just hit back. It happened all week, and Daisy won every time! 

Here are a few pictures from our weekend! We can't wait until Christmas, for us to all be together again!!!! 


"Fighting" with Daisy

"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters..."

Tia Leah is quite the seamstress...she made this precious tutu!!!

Eliana loves her Uncle Corby!!! 



7 comments:

Ashley said...

So precious!! What a fun addition to your family! And how exciting for Eliana to have a little cousin coming soon! What is your official due date?

Rebekah said...

so stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

your mom's cat? hmm. thats interesting. i think thats MY cat. sorry the pi phi house won't let her stay here! love you!

eliana's favorite aunt

Kay Daniels said...

I miss Eliana, too!! The den is so empty and the house is way too quiet!

And, in response to Tia Leah....you are more than welcome to take YOUR cat home with you. In fact, I'll bring her this week when I come up to Fayetteville for Step-Show!! She'll love being with you!!:)

Kay-Kay

Anonymous said...

I so wish I would have known that all of you were here in Little Rock!!! I would have loved to meet all of your family...the only ones I know is Lindsey and Chris. Hopefully one day soon!!!!

The Heinrichs said...

Sounds like you all had so much fun! I miss seeing you all on skype! And the cat story...too cute!!! (both on your blog and in the comments haha!!!)

Amanda said...

i love being able to see you all together like that!! FINALLY! What an adorable tu-tu!!

And congrats on the baby girl!!!